Chick-Fil-A is easily one of the most famous chains of fast food in the States and has more than 2273 restaurants across the country. Their popularity is mainly due to the focus they put on the needs and satisfaction of each and every one of their customers, which is evident by their survey named Mycfavisit. Chick-Fil-A hosts one of the biggest customer feedback through their official website www.mycfavisit.com.
Details Of The Mycfavisit Survey
- Ends On: 31st December 2025
- Prize: A free sandwich
- Value Of The Prize: Up to $10
Rules Of The Mycfavisit Survey
If you are a Chick-Fil-A lover, here is some good news for you! The Mycfavisit survey does not have any official rules. If you wish to participate in this survey and get yourself a free sandwich the next time you visit a Chick-Fil-A restaurant, you just need to have a receipt where you are invited to participate in the survey.
How Can You Get Yourself A Free Sandwich?
Chick-Fil-A rewards people who share their honest opinion on their experience at one of their restaurants. You could potentially earn a free sandwich by writing a review for the restaurant regarding your most recent visit. In fact, you can even earn a coupon if you use the restaurant’s app to provide your feedback. Using this coupon, you can treat yourself to a nice sandwich. It is noteworthy that the restaurant also provides customers with a receipt that has a QR code. In addition to that, you can also skip all the manual tasks of typing in web links and codes if you just use the iOS app. Moreover, in this manner, you will not even require a survey invitation in order to provide your feedback.
How To Use Mycfavisit?
It is super easy to use the website www.mycfavisit.com as it has been made keeping the ease of users in mind. All you need is a receipt from your most recent visit to Chick-Fil-A as it contains a long serial number on it that you need to participate in the Mycfavisit survey. It is pretty easy to find this number on the receipt which will mean that you have the invitation to finish this survey easily. Once you have the serial number ready to go, you just need to follow the steps given below to take the survey:
- Start by visiting the official website of Mycfavisit at www.mycfavisit.com.
- Now, enter the serial number that you will find on your receipt from the restaurant. In case you get an error, try again by re-entering the number. If the error persists, call the support team of Mycfavisit to resolve the issue.
- Once the system verifies you as possessing a valid serial number of Chick-Fil-A, you will get an invitation to participate in the survey. This practice is similar to what is done in the TellDunkin survey as the latter also asks for a special code to participate in it.
- Once you are a part of the survey, you must answer all the mentioned questions so that the team of Chick-Fil-A can assess your level of satisfaction and improve their services from the next time you visit them.
- Once the survey ends, you will be required to enter the validation code that you will find on the receipt.
- That is it! You have now successfully finished the Mycfavisit survey. You can now get your free sandwich whenever you visit one of their restaurants next.
Examples Of Questions That Might Be Asked In The Survey
Some of the many questions that you might be asked in the survey are as follows:
- What is the likelihood of your returning to one of the Chick-Fil-A joints based on your experience?
- What is the likelihood of you recommending us to your friends and family sometime in the future?
- Was the restaurant presentable and clean?
- Did you like the temperature of the meal you ordered and were you satisfied with it?
- Would you like to add anything to the Chick-Fil-A menu in the future?
- Did the staff assist you amicably?
If you fancy chicken sandwiches, then you definitely know about Chick-Fil-A. Headquartered in Georgia, the restaurant now has more than 2700 locations in Canada and the US. This growth is definitely because the management listens to the feedback of the customers consistently as is evident by the Mycfavisit survey.
History Of Chick-Fil-A
Chick-Fil-A was founded by S. Truett Cathy in 1946. It was then known as Dwarf Grill and it later came to be known as Dwarf House. Chick-Fil-A was registered in the year 1961 by Cathy after he discovered that a chicken filet could be cooked in the fryer in the same time as it takes to make a burger. 5 years later, he inaugurated his first restaurant in a mall in Atlanta.
Much like other chains of fast food, Chick-Fil-A has also adopted the expansion model of the franchise, although initially, they only kept it limited to malls. Chick-Fil-A opened its very first standalone restaurant in the year 1986. Their stores were mostly opened in the southern states but they opened a huge three-story restaurant in Manhattan in 2015. They also expanded to Canada but right now, there is only one of their restaurants at Calgary airport. In addition to that, they now also have the drive-thru option in 31 stores. The restaurant also tried the South African market but it didn’t really work for them. The only two restaurants they opened in South Africa closed in 2001.
The employees of Chick-Fil-A are thrilled to be working for the successful food chain as a staggering 92% of them approve of the CEO. Moreover, 74% of their workers confess to recommending Chick-Fil-A to a friend. The restaurant even has 4500 reviews and 4 stars on Glassdoor. The cherry on the cake is that Chick-Fil-A won an award in the year 2018 for being one of the top best 100 places to work.